Jamaica Primary Exit Profile (PEP) Grade 6 Social Studies Exam Sample Papers 2019. The Grade 6 Social Studies Practice Test Questions Answers are available in PDF. Download free printable PDF for better PEP examination preparation.
PEP Grade 6 Social Studies Paper
Science is a way of knowing about the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and investigation. Through the use of the National Standards Curriculum (NSC), the study of Science should enable students at the primary level to:
- Develop crucial skills and knowledge that equip them to understand the world around
- Make informed decisions
- Build positive life-long learning habits, behaviours and attitudes
- Communicate ideas
- Collaborate on issues thereby building interpersonal skills
- Create meaningful solutions to problems with real-world applications
- Exercise critical thinking skills which have implications for personal growth and development.
Download PEP Grade 6 Social Studies Practice Test Questions Answers
Primary Exit Profile (PEP) Grade 6 Science Sample Paper 2019 in PDF. Download Practice Test Questions Answers.
- PEP Exam Sample Papers 2019
- PEP Exam 2019
- PEP Grade 6 Science Sample Paper
- PEP Grade 6 Social Studies Paper
- PEP Grade 6 Mathematics Sample Paper
- PEP Grade 6 Language Arts Sample Paper
- PEP Grade 6 Ability Test Sample Paper